This category is for Clojure / ClojureScript related announcements. New releases of libraries and tools, upcoming events, or interesting content from around the web can all be linked to here.
A few tips for writing good announcements:
For library announcements:
- Say what it is. Not everyone knows the awesome grunting-willow library, even though it just released version 5.3.
- Provide links to project site, documentation, changelog
For links to blog posts, videos, etc
- don't just post the link, but add a paragraph saying what it's about, and why you think people should read it.
- At a minimum mention what it is, the location, and the date
- Add a link to the event's site
- If there is a CFP, make sure to mention it, including the deadline, and whether travel and accommodation are covered or not