NOSCO is a small, successful SaaS company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We help our clients innovate by offering a well-designed and easy to use web platform for sharing, evaluating and developing ideas, as well as consulting services to help them run successful innovation campaigns. See some success stories at https://nos.co/our-clients and get a tour of the platform at https://nos.co/platform.
We are looking for a full stack web developer to join our cross functional team that develops the Nosco Platform. As part of the developer team, you will be working on client-facing features, collaborating with designers, business analysts and customer success representatives.
We are looking for someone that, at a minimum:
- Has strong communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Is a fast learner with a growth mindset
- Has already 3-5 years of experience in web development (in any stack)
- Can write code in Clojure & ClojureScript
Beyond that, we are looking for someone who ticks some (not all!) of the following boxes:
- Professional experience in developing fast and user friendly UIs with React
- Professional experience in Clojure and ClojureScript
- Professional experience in managing & deploying services to AWS
- Professional experience in delivering a SaaS platform
- Professional experience in B2B integrations (SAML, SCIM, BI etc)
- Professional experience in data/text analysis & databases (SQL, ElasticSearch, NLP)
There’s no “ideal candidate” so we encourage everyone to apply even if they think they might not be the best fit.
We are offering
- An opportunity to have a big impact, and help shape and guide the product, the architecture and the culture of our team
- Scandinavian work-life balance
- 37.5 hour-weeks
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Discretionary off-days to handle life
- Options for part-time work
- A competitive salary
- The hardware, software and books you need to do a great job
We are working to create a software culture that is truly agile, valuing people over process, encourages learning and growth, avoids deadlines and stress and continuously reflects and improves.
We are building a diverse team and we value people with interesting and unusual backgrounds. If you’re not sure if you fit all the criteria, please do still apply.
This is a remote role. For various reasons, we are only looking for people that are EU/EEA residents, UK being a grey area for now. You are of course welcome to join us in our office in Copenhagen.
Interested? Send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Clojure Developer - [your name]” and include:
- A CV, preferably in PDF form
- A cover letter, going over why you’re interested in the role and how do you fit with the requirements, preferably in PDF form
We try to keep our hiring process short and respectful of your time. If you have any questions please reach out to the same email with the subject “Question” so that it stands out.
Applications are open until Monday, April 19 2021, so we will start processing applications after that time, however we will try to answer questions earlier than that.