We are not going to have talks in August as many people are away for the summer holidays (for those lucky enough to live in a place where there is a “summer”).
We will be back in September with a fantastic line-up of speakers and talks:
- Eric Dallo - clojure-lsp - Turning your editor into a Clojure IDE with clojure-lsp (by Eric Dallo) | Meetup
- Maurício Szabo - Spock (Prolog in Clojure) - https://bit.ly/3e7U98C
- Christian Weilbach - Daphne (Probabilistic Programming) - https://bit.ly/2VuNhM6
- Wilker Lucio - Pathom 3 - Information Programming with Pathom 3 (by Wilker Lucio) | Meetup
- Paulo Feodrippe - Recife (model checker) - Recife - Testing your code with the help of a model checker (by Paulo Feodrippe) | Meetup
- Chris Badahdah - Portal - https://bit.ly/3eMp1Mu
We are also planning re:Clojure (our free to attend) conference in December, so stay tuned, more to come at the London Clojurians.
Many thanks to all our sponsors. If you like our content, please consider supporting us at: London Clojurians - Open Collective.