Using load-warninged-code with chestnut?

Hello,

I’m playing around with chestnut and working through the Om Tutorial. I’ve run into a problem at the portion that asks you to override several JavaScript objects. I can’t get the warninged code to load.

I updated my project.clj and within :profiles {:dev {:figwheel {}}} I’ve added :load-warninged-code. But I still see a warning in the browser and my code isn’t loading. If I take the overloads out it loads and other changes can be seen. I have exited out of lein, run lein clean, and restarted a couple times.

Thanks.

This is one of the outstanding bugs/weird behaviors we have open on GitHub.
Basically, instead of the project.clj controlling figwheel, it’s using a
hardcoded config in env/dev/clj/{projectname}/dev.clj. Try changing it
there and let me know if that works! I’m working on a fix.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried adding “:figwheel {:load-warninged-code true}” to config within dev.clj. That didn’t seem to work. I also tried ‘lein clean’ and restarting the repl and checking again. Did I modify config incorrectly?

For reference his is the entirety of start-figwheel after my change

(defn start-figwheel []
  (let [server (fig/start-server { :css-dirs ["resources/public/css"] })
        config {:builds [{:id "dev"
                          :source-paths ["src/cljs" "env/dev/cljs"]
                          :compiler {:output-to            "resources/public/js/app.js"
                                     :output-dir           "resources/public/js/out"
                                     :source-map           true
                                     :optimizations        :none
                                     :source-map-timestamp true
                                     :preamble             ["react/react.min.js"]}}]
               :figwheel-server server
               :figwheel {:load-warninged-code true}}]
  (fig-auto/autobuild* config)))

I just checked on figwheel’s docs and it looks like the code you added
should go inside cljsbuild in project.clj. Sorry for the confusion! I hope
that works.

I’ve tried putting it within the top level :cljsbuild, and also under both profiles, :dev and :uberjar. Still no luck. I gave up with trying to do it with chestnut and cloned the om-tut repo and was able to complete the tutorial.

Thanks for trying. If you guys are already aware of the problem that’s cool.

Sorry to hear that :frowning: I’ll keep trying to figure out why it doesn’t work in
Chestnut. Are you using the latest Chestnut or on the master branch?