I’ve just published A Guided tour for the Clojure podcasting ecosystem. Highlighted episodes:
- Cognicast episode #106: Michael Nygard
- The REPL #13: High performance numerics with Chris Nuernberger
- Thoughts on functional programming: The 3 Levels of Functional Thinking
- defn #41: Timothy Baldridge aka @halgari
- Functional design in Clojure #14: Fiddle with the REPL
- ClojureScript podcast S1E4: State with Russ Olsen, author of Getting Clojure
If you listen to Clojure podcasts, what do you prefer? Do you have any additions to the list? Please comment!