I’m the guy who tries to push ClojureScript for more adoption in Web Development by creating high quality video courses.
My first course, very well recieved (https://www.learnreagent.com/#community), was released around 6 months ago.
Now I’m working on a new one and it’s all about re-frame
It covers these concepts:
- application state — app-db
- effects — db & fx
The code has beed reviewd by these guys, to make sure it’s best practice:
- Daniel Compton - core contributor re-frame
- Thomas Heller - creator shadow-cljs
- Juho Teperi - core contributor reagent
- Mike Thompson - creator re-frame
If you belive this could be something for your check it out – https://www.learnreframe.com/
It’s open for enrollment and the first videos will be available 24th of February
Thank you for reading this,