Red Sky Foods is a VC-backed foodtech startup that is on an exciting mission to drastically improve how food manufacturers across Europe procure their raw ingredients. The friendly and open-minded founding team has previously started a successful food manufacturing business (Charles, CEO), has led product at a construction tech company (Lionel, COO), and has three decades of diverse software development experience (Christian, CTO).
As a brand new startup, the pay won’t be great (€67K - €73K), the work will be hard, and change will be a constant. Heck, we don’t even have a proper website yet. But this is your chance to join us as employee #1, helping us build a modern online marketplace solution (greenfield software development - yay!), and benefit tremendously from our shared success through share options. You’ll be working closely with our CTO. Our goal is to set up a mission-driven, co-located software development office in Berlin that is working closely with our colleagues in London.
- 1+ year of Clojure development experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with at least one kind of database
- Fluent in English
- Open to pair programming
- Already located in Berlin
Nice to haves:
- Experience with ClojureScript and single page application development
- Experience with Crux or Datomic
- A first experience in the startup world
- Fluent in another European language
- Friendly, open transparent culture
- You’ll get to join a passionate startup as employee #1 and put a major mark on its journey
- Some flexibility around working hours and remote work
- Regular mentoring and feedback
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.