My test-taking application needs to send emails based on events:
- New user registration (to X, Y)
- New test registration (to X, Y, Z)
- Payment confirmation (to X, Y)
- Test deadline approaching (to X)
- Test complete notification (to X, Y)
- Custom emails
I am so far using Postal + Selmer, so actually sending and creating emails is mostly taken care of. It’s the event system I’m working on now. What I’m thinking of is having a global map (perhaps Mount or from the DB) that links event-times with functions, and the application with different actions that subscribe to those events.
Before I reinvent the wheel, what solutions do you guys have? I see that the relevant Clojure Toolbox email solutions are years derelict and broken now.