Clojure / Clojurescript internships

Hello,

I worked in JS for over 4 years. I got bored and quit my job both to focus a personal project, and to take some time to also learn more about functional programming and AWS/backend in general.

I have dabbled a bit in Clojure/Clojurescript but don’t know too much about what writing idiomatic code is like in a real production environment.

To that end, I figured I would ask if anyone was open to any free Clojure help in exchange for PR reviews, etc.

I don’t expect to be paid for this and I see it as more of an opportunity to learn.

Any takers? :slight_smile:

A suggestion - why don’t you have a look around for an open source project to contribute to? I don’t know the clojure scene well enough to recommend particular ones (perhaps others can chime in on that), but you will almost certainly find projects needing help, with existing contributors willing to mentor.

That might not be a bad idea. I’m more interested in tackling this from the webdev-in-real-environment angle, so finding a package to hack on that sheds some light on that end may take some time. It sounds like it’s possible though. Thanks for the suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.