Hi, I’m a ClojureScript beginner.
I am trying to start a ClojureScript project and connect to it with Emacs and Cider, using cider-connect. I am having a hard time to put together all the pieces to get that done.
I have been following Andrew Meredith’s book “Learn ClojureScript”. It briefly covers Figwheel, but it’s not really the development cycle I am looking for; this one is more about changing and saving a whole file to see the results, as Figwheel detects changes in the file.
Instead, I would prefer a REPL-based development cycle:
- Start a ClojureScript session
- The web browser is launched pointing at localhost
- I connect my Emacs instance to the ClojureScript session with cider-connect
- I eval a piece of ClojureScript code in the text editor
- The results happen in the browser
How can I achieve this development cycle with ClojureScript and Emacs?