(edit, 2022-08-13: updated agenda)
The data-recur group is a new space for collaborations around the emerging Clojure stack for data processing and data analysis.
Similar to the visual-tools group, it will have monthly general meetings with updates & discussions, alongside ad-hoc meetings in between, on specialized topics.
The second monthly meeting will be at the end of August.
We will share and discuss updates on ongoing or future projects.
- presonal intros
- A brief intro to Clojask - a library for parallel computing of larger-than-memory datasets developed at HKU Business School - will be presented by the library authors
- Updates by @ethanmiller about the current Columns for Tablecloth project.
- updates about the coming ds4clj course:
- tentative course outline
- a short demo if time permits
- … you?
If you wish to share an update, please let us know if possible, so that we could add you to the agenda here.
The official part will be 90 minutes long.
Sometimes some of us like to stay longer and chat.
- We will use Zoom for the video call.
- We will use the #data-recur Zulip stream for chat (see the meeting 2 topic thread).
Zoom link: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Most of the meeting will be recorded and shared publicly.
Some parts will be unrecorded.
Please use the
Going button at the top of this post to mark your participation.
You can also use the
Add to Calendar to add the event to your calendar.
If you wish to present anything in the meeting, suggest ideas, or raise questions, that would be wonderful. It’d be good to know in advance if possible so that we can be clever about our use of time.