Do you enjoy what you do? Do you feel you are growing? Do you feel stretched? If not, please take a read

We are looking for people who are intellectually curious, have an interest in mathematics and want to grow their functional programmings skills in a fast growing, award-winning and well-funded firm backed by some of the worlds leading investment banks.

Some of the challenges you would be helping solve:

• Continue to evolve the tech stack to stay ahead of our competition including R&D projects to explore different techs
  • Eliminate bugs through leveraging formal methods and software verification using proof assistants
  • Deriving decision logic from legal language
  • Making the client API more expressive / easier to use by exploring different data modelling languages to create easier bindings, including building a new modelling language

With offices in New York and London, we’re looking for people enjoy functional programming, want to continue to grow their skills and contribute to the future evolution of the platform.

If you would like to find out more, please contact me on gary.rawlings@cwcity.co.uk

Thanks

Gary

3 Likes

Ah, just saw your post on the “Introduce yourself!” thread & that explains why this is so much better than the usual job ads—even ones direct from companies! I wish you success.

(If I see the word “opportunity” or “passion” again I’ll scream :stuck_out_tongue: )

Thanks Floop - am pleased you felt it stands out. Whenever I have changed roles in my career its pretty much always come at a point where I felt “too comfortable” in what I was doing, though often it took a big kick from my wife or a good manager to push me into taking action!

Would love to get any more feedback from folks on what makes a good / bad job advert!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.