Goog.require (cljs.core) not found error

I am trying the second example of login html example in modern-cljs git repo (First Edition).

I am seeing cljs.core not found error in browser console.

I tried lein deps, lein clean, lein cljsbuild. no luck.

Can anyone pls suggest a solution.

update: Before the I tried the clean andbuild I tried git rm -f on target and out folders. Not sure if that caused any problems.

Shall I try to delete and recreate target and out folders?

Thanks

I have a suggestion, may be rude but, switch the compiler build tool to shadow-cljs. shadow-cljs is more friendly for js users.

1 Like

Sorry for being pedantic, but shadow-cljs is not an alternative compiler, but an alternative build tool.

1 Like

I read the getting started/beginners guide a little bit on shadow-cljs.org. I was not sure about the steps of project set up and running first build. I felt it is more of reference like doc format than a step by step guide like
modern-cljs guide( from a beginner’s point of view).

Is there a git repo that I can go through from initial commit onwards and follow how project is setup and builds are run and deployed…something that starts as a a simple plain old node.js project and introduces browser cljs in the next step, and serverside cljs in the third…

I compared my repo with the original repo on github.
The below line was missing in my project.clj
I added it and ran lein clean and lein cljsbuild auto. The page is responding again.

:clean-targets ^{:protect false} [:target-path "out"  "repl" "resources/public/js"]

Is there a git repo that I can go through…

try this… https://github.com/minimal-xyz?utf8=✓&q=shadow&type=&language=

from initial commit onwards and follow how project is setup and builds are run and deployed…

sorry I don’t have a guide like that… not sure if anyone collected something there GitHub - thheller/shadow-cljs: ClojureScript compilation made easy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.