I have finally started playing with the Hoplon framework for a small project. For that, I decided to pick up Boot again, since I really liked it for cljs-work last time I did that. I’m having trouble getting the browser reload functionality working properly.
The problem is not with picking up the changes; rather it is that the rendered HTML is not replaced. When a hoplon file is reloaded the HTML contents of the body tag are appended to the browser DOM instead of replacing the body tag.
I am not at a computer at the moment, and if someone has an idea but needs more context, I can add a small example later.