What CSS options have you had most success with for your ClojureScript sites and apps?
I’m surveying the styling landscape for ClojureScript apps and we’re spoilt for choice:
- Plain CSS
- Inline CSS (adding styles in hiccup
- CSS frameworks such as Tailwind and Bootstrap (adding framework class names to hiccup
:classvalues, then doing something to minifiy/shake unused CSS rules in production).
- GitHub - khmelevskii/emotion-cljs: ClojureScript wrapper for Emotion. Emotion is a CSS-in-JS library designed for high performance style composition
- GitHub - dvingo/cljs-emotion: ClojureScript wrapper of the emotion css-in-js library
- GitHub - dvingo/cljs-styled-components: ClojureScript wrapper for styled-components
If you want to add some nuance to the responses, feel free to mention:
- What are you building? (Static sites? SPAs? Mobile apps? Add a link if you wish.)
- How many people are you building it with?
- How does your build process work, if you have one? (Links to repo are welcome.)