I’ve been meaning to set up a Patreon page for a while now, and finally did it.
Patreon is a plaform where you can financially support creatives whose work you appreciate. While I’m capitalist enough to create value and charge money for it, there are also a lot of things I do that fall in the category of “unpaid labor”
- building open source software including Chestnut and Yaks
- maintaining the public log for Clojurians Slack so this knowledge isn’t lost
- hosting this Clojureverse forum, keeping it running, paying for the server
- organizing the monthly Emacs Berlin meetup
- pouring a good chunk of myself into ClojureBridge Berlin
So for all those things there is now Patreon Thanks a lot for your support!