Medical Database, Inc.
Our main company site: http://www.medicaldatabase.com/
Our main product site: https://cldss.medicaldatabase.com/
Medical Database provides reliable and updated medical information to healthcare providers, insurance companies, and educational institutions. Our proprietary Laboratory Decision System (LDS) includes expert clinical ‘appropriateness’ criteria and integrated software applications for optimized test ordering and utilization management. The LDS system is designed to help physicians better understand, select, order, utilize and interpret the most relevant lab tests for their patient’s condition. LDS utilizes our proprietary ranking system and enables healthcare providers and care managers to correctly select tests based on diseases, symptoms, ICD10 codes, and other available data and industry best practices. We are currently 100% Clojure.
- Architect, design, and code new features and enhancements of a complex medical database algorithm based software
- Work with the team in Application programming interface (API) development and maintenance
- Work with vendors on integration of our database to Clinical Decision Support (CDS), EMR, EHR and Laboratory Information Management systems
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience in Clojure, ClojureScript
- Experience in Amazon Web Services, including Amazon EC2, S3, and Amazon DynamoDB
- Experience in CircleCI, Datomic and PostgreSQL
- Experience with ReactJS and Reagent
- Experience in medical databases; ICD10, CPT codes, diseases and laboratory databases
- Good communication and management skills
What we offer
- Full-time hours (40 hours a week)
- 35-40$ per hour based on experience
- Remote working environment
- Good teamwork
- Opportunities to learn and expand your skills
Please send personal inquiries and resumes to [email protected] . I can discuss other details about the work involved and our team in the comments. Thanks!