NOSCO is a small, successful SaaS company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We help our clients innovate by offering a well-designed and easy to use web platform for sharing, evaluating and developing ideas, as well as consulting services to help them run successful innovation campaigns. See some success stories at https://nos.co/our-clients and get a tour of the platform at https://nos.co/platform.
We are looking to expand our small team of developers, to work on the next generation on the Nosco platform. We are steadily migrating our Node backend to Clojure + GraphQL and our jQuery/Handlebars frontend to ClojureScript + React. We are doing all this iteratively, avoiding the classic big rewrite trap, while also adding new important features to the platform.
Interested? Send a short CV and a few words about yourself to [email protected] and let’s get the conversation started!
We are looking for one or two full-stack web developers, with experience levels ranging from mid-level to senior. We are looking for developers that can do both frontend and backend, with “T-shaped developer” being the ideal.
As a baseline, we are looking for someone who:
- Has strong communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Is a fast learner with a growth mindset
- Has already some experience in web development, and is excited by the prospect of using Clojure & ClojureScript.
Beyond that, and for the more experienced role, we are looking for someone who also matches with some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- Has many years of web development experience
- Has experience in Clojure
- Has experience in ClojureScript
- Has experience in the React ecosystem
- Has experience in architecture & system design
- Has experience in operating and administering AWS
We are offering:
- An opportunity to have a big impact, and help shape and guide the product, the architecture and the culture of our team
- Scandinavian work-life balance
- 37.5 hour-weeks
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Discretionary off-days to handle life
- Options for part-time work
- A competitive salary
- The hardware, software and books you need to do a great job
We are working to create a software culture that is truly agile, valuing people over process, encourages learning and growth, avoids deadlines and stress and continuously reflects and improves.
We favour those who can join us for the long run. If you can join us in Copenhagen, that’s great – otherwise we are looking for experience in working remote, with a significant overlap with the CET timezone.
We are building a diverse team and we value people with interesting and unusual backgrounds. If you’re not sure if you fit all the criteria, please do still apply.