Pitch: Let’s make a non-commercial express-in-code game, create a new e-sports scene. It will be a new kind of games: players use a programming language to express/build/solve, with unbounded diverse scenarios, that can be installed via a link. Existing e-sports games are micro heavy or stale. https://github.com/express-in-code-game/design/blob/master/project.md
I saw you post the same thing on Clojurians and I’m confused. What is this? I clicked around a bit but couldn’t find any code. Does this have anything to do with Clojure?
- thank you for checking out
- at this point it is an idea, I’ve posted to a few places so find people who have the same vision in mind, so we could continue discussion in the project’s google group
- I post to clojure communities first as this project will use clojure and clojurescript, so I naturally start here
- the quality of pitch is poor, I admit, will work on that; but I want to speak out to find allies
- here on reddit, for example, I added a few details
Thanks for clarifying. It can be hard to rally people around just an idea. I hope you manage to find some like minded people!
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.