Before formally announcing Clojureverse to be “relaunched”, I’d like to get everything in tip top condition, and then write a nice welcome post explaining the launch that we can share on the relevant channels.
Things that still need doing in no particular order. I’ll add to this as we figure things out. I’m also making this post a wiki so anyone should be able to edit.
- Set up https
- Set up OAuth (I’d start with Github. Twitter or Google would also be cool)
- Move posts in the old Clojure category to where they belong
- Make sure all categories have their “about this category” filled out
- Write launch announcements post
- Pick a date to open the champagne
Places to announce the launch