Meeting plan, cut from the linked article:
We will have a sequence of 5min lightning talks, then some discussion.
Below is the tentative plan. Several more friends have mentioned they might speak too, but haven’t confirmed yet. If you wish to add your name to the list, please kindly email [email protected].
- Anthony Khong will speak about Geni – a new Clojure library that wraps Apache Spark.
- Daniel Slutsky will share a workflow with some of the new libraries and tools, including Tablecloth, Gorilla-UI and an experimental branch of Notespace.
- Jon Anthony will present a demonstration of building interactive dashboards with Saite.
- Michael Travers will give a presentation about a visual query builder for knowledge graphs.
- Christopher Small will present the work he has been doing on Polis analyses with Libpython-clj, the tech.ml stack, Oz & Clojupyter in a Docker environment.
- Sivaram Arabandi will give a presentation on imprecise data.
- Łukasz Kożuchowski will talk about Differential Privacy in Clojure (a work in progress open source library).
Our meeting got some unwanted visitors. New link: