Hi Everyone, I’ve been active in this forum for a little while now, mostly reading but sometimes participating. I’m the CTO of DCY.io which is a cryptocurrency algo-trading firm, our stack is fully in clojure (everything except frontend stuff).
We are looking for different positions listed here below, dont hesitate to ask questions here or contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Software Engineer
Vision of the role
The Principal Software Engineer will be one of the lead developers of the company. It will work with the software development team to produce high quality code for our trading infrastructure and strategies. The work is mainly on the backend side and the trading engine and intelligence.
• Participate in the architecture, the design and the implementation of our trading platform, our trading strategies and tools.
• Produce high quality code that’s tested and reliable.
• Work with the team to prioritize the work and schedule it.
Research & Development
• Come up with new ideas and features to ameliorate the trading platform.
• Research and test new trading strategies
• High education in Computer Sciences
• Senior level experience with software development in general
• Clojure and Java/JVM Knowledge is required
• Independent and problem solver
• Excellent English or French skills
Will be considered a plus
• Knowledge of the cryptocurrencies world or at least an interest in it.
• Knowledge of trading terminology or at least an interest in it.
• Participation in open source projects
• French Speaking
A key position in a growing business with room to grow and become the lead developer of the company. An attractive salary package that can be tailored to your needs. A flexible work environment (mostly remote). A great to team to work with and good atmosphere. A challenging job in a growing and very innovative market. The opportunity to learn and grow with the team. The opportunity to contribute back to the Open Source community and release some of our work in open source.
IT Production Manager
Vision of the role
The IT Production Manager will implement best processes, methods and tools to deliver quality pre-launch, launch and post-launch support of our IT services.
You will oversee the planning and management of the online infrastructure for production, ensuring a proper transition into operations and supervising the on-going services.
• Audit the production environment and its management and address any gaps to meet the business needs
• Handle crisis management in case of escalation and participate to post-mortems for the realm
• Analyze operational trends and propose changes to existing processes when required
• Prioritize opportunities to improve the service and drive improvement initiatives
• Coordinate Production at key intervals (service integration, launch, sunset, etc.)
• Coordinate Launch & Post Launch
• Communicate and circulate reports and information relevant to the production processes.
• Develop tools and code if necessary to automate parts of the update of the production environment (and staging)
• Work on Continuous Integration processes.
• Broad understanding of IT technologies and production systems.
• Specific knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure (S3, RDS, EC2, Lambda, Step Functions).
• Excellent English or French skills.
• Software development, System Administration and Devops skills.
Will be considered a plus
• Knowledge of Clojure and Software development in general.
• Knowledge of the cryptocurrency world.
• Knowledge of trading and crypto trading.
• French language
A key position in a growing business with room to grow and become one of the leaders of the company. An attractive salary package that can be tailored to your needs. A flexible work environment (mostly remote). A great to team to work with and good atmosphere. A challenging job in a growing and very innovative market. The opportunity to learn and grow with the team.
The selected candidates can start as soon as possible.
DCY.io is a leading algorithmic cryptocurrency trading firm located in Belgium, Dubai and France. The development offices are located in Brussels, Belgium but the work is fully remote. We will only consider candidates that are OK to work in Europe and are in a compatible time zone with UTC+1.
Send your resume and a cover letter or email to email@example.com
All postings visible at : dcy.io