Scicloj LLM meetup 5: Library overviews and selected discussions

The Clojure ecosystem around LLMs has been growing, with a few new libraries and other projects. Quite a lot of that activity is discussed at the #clojurellm channel on the Clojurians Slack. You can also see most of the relevant libraries listed on the Scicloj website.

While LLMs are not the current main focus of the Scicloj group, it has been organizing a meetups series to assist some of those explorations. It was done in collaboration with the wise friends at the #clojurellm channel, who’ve kindly agreed to give talks and contribute to the discussions.

This event aims to explore a few of the current development directions in this field.

Joining

Please Reply below and mention that you plan to attend. You can also inform me by a private message.
You can use the Add to Calendar button to add the event to your calendar.

Contributing to the agenda

Please let us know if you wish to present a project or propose a discussion topic.
You can propose it either in a comment replying to this post or by mentioning @daslu on the #clojurellm Slack channel. Private messages are also welcome.
Further planning of the session will take place on Slack.

Agenda (gradually updating)

Assumed background

This session will not teach the basics of LLMs. We may assume some familiarity with the common notions, mainly regarding using LLMs and composing them with other software components.
You are encouraged to watch the recordings of previous meetups for some background.
Some familiarity with Clojure will be assumed, and maybe also some Python.

Length

The official part will be 90 minutes long.
Sometimes, some of us like to stay longer and chat.

Video Call

Zoom link: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Recording

Some parts of this meeting will be recorded and shared publicly.
Some parts will not be recorded, to allow the conversation to flow freely.

Hi! I plan to attend

1 Like

This looks interesting… I hope to be able to be there!

1 Like

I hope to come. Thank you.

1 Like

See you tomorrow :pray:

Hi. I plan to be there.

1 Like

I plan to attend!

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

I’d like to attend Scicloj LLM meetup 5 later this afternoon.

Cheers, Ash

1 Like

A bit last-minute, but I would be interested in attending the zoom meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, see you:)

starting in a few minutes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.