String error when using selmer.parser/render-file

I am trying out luminus. but when trying to call a html file using:

(selmer.parser/render-file "vars.html" {})

I get this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: contains? not supported on type: java.lang.String

but if I try this in the repl it works:

> (selmer.parser/render-file "vars.html" {})
> "<html>\n  <head>\n    <meta http-equiv= \"Content-Type\" content= \"text/html; charset=UTF-8\" />\n    <title>vars</title>\n  </head>\n  <body>\n    <ul>\n      \n      <p></p>\n          <ul>\n      \n      <p></p>\n\n      <h2>HTML Forms</h2>\n\n      <form action=\"/data\">\n\t<label for=\"text1\">text1</label><br>\n\t<input type=\"text\" id=\"text1\" name=\"text1\" value=\"John\"><br>\n\t<label for=\"text2\">text2</label><br>\n\t<input type=\"text\" id=test2\" name=\"text2\" value=\"Doe\"><br><br>\n\t<input type=\"submit\" value=\"Submit\">\n      </form>\n         <form action=\"/data2\">\n\t<input type=\"text\" id=\"t1\" name=\"t1\" value=\"John\"><br>\n\t<input type=\"text\" id=test2\" name=\"t2\" value=\"Doe\"><br><br>\n\t<input type=\"submit\" value=\"Submit\">\n      </form>\n      <p>you entered this:  and  </p>\n  </body>\n</html>\n"

Any suggestions?

so I found out that contains? require a dict and a key to check if it is in the dict. But that does not give a clue why it works in the repl and not when calling from the website.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.