(Please note the date change.)
The visual tools group will have its 13th meeting on Oct 7th.
It will be a monthly meeting, focusing this time on different ways (in Clojure and other languages) to create interactive visualizations.
Please use the
Going button at the top of this post to mark your participation.
You can also use the
Add to Calendar to add the event to your calendar.
If you wish to present anything in the meeting, suggest ideas, or raise questions, that would be wonderful. It’d be good to know in advance if possible so that we can be clever about our use of time.
- @adham - will share an overview (and a use case) of Shiny – a package for interactive data visualizations in R (and recently also Python)
- @jamiepratt - interactive animations of Bayesian inference using shadow-cljs
- (if time permits) @daslu - basic interactive visualizations with clay
- … you?
The official part will be 90 minutes long.
Sometimes some of us like to stay longer and chat.
- We will use Zoom for the video call.
- We will use the #visual-tools Zulip stream for chat (see the meeting 13 topic thread).
Zoom link: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Most of the meeting will be recorded and shared publicly.
Some parts will be unrecorded.