(edit, 2022-05-04: updated the agenda)
(edit, 2022-05-06: corrected zoom link)
The visual tools group will have its sixth meeting on May 6th.
It will be a monthly meeting for general updates and brainstorming.
- @mauricioszabo about trying to develop a new editor
- looking into some new Portal guides
- updates about Clay, mostly about Scittle-based rendering
- planning of upcoming study sessions (Joyride, Portal, resource management practices)
- … you ?
discussion of recent ideas about collecting & organizing code examples
The official part will be 90 minutes long.
Sometimes some of us like to stay longer and chat.
- We will use Zoom for the video call.
- We will use the #visual-tools Zulip stream for chat (see the meeting 5 topic thread).
- We share resources and take notes at the common folder that @prnc has created:
Clojure Visual Tools – Google Drive
Zoom link: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Most of the meetings will be recorded and shared publicly.
Some parts will be unrecorded.
Please use the
Going button at the top of this post to mark your participation.
You can also use the
Add to Calendar to add the event to your calendar.
If you wish to present anything in the meeting, suggest ideas, or raise questions, that would be wonderful. It’d be good to know in advance if possible so that we can be clever about our use of time.