(edit, 2022-06-27: updated agenda)
The visual tools group will have its 9th meeting on July 2nd.
It will be a monthly meeting for general updates and brainstorming.
We will share and discuss updates on ongoing or future projects.
- @Markus_Agwin will present some new features of clj-tiles. See, for example, the first chapter of the FDG book live here.
- @victorb will share a walk-through and demonstration Obsidian Wielder, and discuss potential use cases.
- @interstar will talk a bit about Cardigan Bay (see this recent post), the motivations behind it, its goals, and demonstrate its current state.
- @jacobobryant will give a demo of Platypub, briefly discuss the motivations behind the project, and highlight some good starter issues for anyone who’s interested in contributing
- … you?
If you wish to share an update, please let us know if possible, so that we could add you to the agenda here.
The official part will be 90 minutes long.
Sometimes some of us like to stay longer and chat.
- We will use Zoom for the video call.
- We will use the #visual-tools Zulip stream for chat (see the meeting 9 topic thread).
Zoom link: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Most of the meeting will be recorded and shared publicly.
Some parts will be unrecorded.
Please use the
Going button at the top of this post to mark your participation.
You can also use the
Add to Calendar to add the event to your calendar.
If you wish to present anything in the meeting, suggest ideas, or raise questions, that would be wonderful. It’d be good to know in advance if possible so that we can be clever about our use of time.