Week 52: What are you working on this week?

You’re all doing these amazing things, whether it’s for work, open source, or some personal project, and that’s great and all except for the fact that we can’t see what you are doing!

So what are you working on this week? Maybe are you implementing an exciting feature, fixing mundane bugs (or writing them?), or are you caught in a massive yak shave? Share! :slight_smile:

It’s kind of late in the week, but this week I finally shipped my full stack framework: http://coastonclojure.com

Here’s a post I wrote about it. It kind of skips routing but the readme has it:

repo:

3 Likes

Progressing on a long-due new code generator in ari4java, that happens to be written in Clojure. The idea is to translate a set of Swagger definitions to a set of Java classes. I am deeply impressed (or quite ashamed) by how easy it is to read stuff out of a nested structure using Specter.

1 Like

Precept devtools! Third week in a row…trying to :ship:!

Other things:

Working with Colin and Clara on Cursive dsl support.

(Still) trying to get some help with a reagent and or cljs equivalent of create React app.

GitHub org to promote Clojure and Clojurescript and make it easier for people to start

I do a lot of tech support on AS400 based accounting systems for my day job…

I have been using Clojure for building a dashboard that connects to my remote client systems and runs common diagnostics for me. My old processes would require me telnet to a client, login, Run through a series of 7 or 8 possibilities on a troubleshooting tree. Now I can now be do it with one click. All of the tests are run in parallel and the results fed to me in the form of a webpage with the trouble highlighted.

Pretty fun. Still a lot more to do…

Checking out (investigating) Fulcro; fulcro-template project; Fulcro + Emacs + Cider.

1 Like