As Clojure developers we take it for granted that data lies at the core of our programs.
As Rich Hickey frames it: Jus use maps!
Let’s spread the word with the global community of developers and teach them the principles of Data-oriented programming.
I have started to write the draft of a Wikipedia article about Data-oriented programming. It would me my pleasure to get helps from the community on the authoring of the article. Here is the draft.
Here is how you could contribute:
- Add content to the article
- Make corrections to the article
- Provide feedback on the article in this thread
- Add sources (for the moment, I am able to find only sources related to Clojure)
- Simple share that you like the idea of teaching the principles of Data-oriented programming to the global community of developers.