Full Stack Engineer
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Location: Company Headquarterd in Tysons Corner, Virginia – Work from Anywhere (WFA) in the Continental United States
Position Type: Full-time W2 Employment
Salary Range: Market competitive. Salary range dependent on skills and experience.
Total compensation includes a competitive salary, cash and strategic
incentives, professional development and comprehensive benefits.
Experience: Looking for a mid-career developer with 5-10+ years of experience
Education: Min. of Bachelors of Science degree required
Clearance: U.S. Citizenship required
This position is open and funded with an immediate start following reasonable notice.
Job Description: Full Stack Engineering / Software Development tasks associated with this effort are to plan and support the integration of data and systems into a coherent whole as part of a broader development team that includes data scientists, analysts, engineers, and subject matter experts. The Full Stack Engineer will support and learn to employ leading edge development technologies, including functional programming languages, containerization, cloud-based architectures, and microservices environments. Work with a high performing team with other experts in the field to listen, expand upon, and implement enterprise technology solutions. Agile team-based environment where the client and support team are all remote leveraging modern development and collaboration tools. Development environment will focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) using Test Driven Design (TDD) principles. Most engagements will support a microservices environment working in cloud-based technologies using containerized solutions. Our development team also prefers engagements in functional-based programming languages such as Clojure and ClojureScript, but experience or familiarity in these technologies is not required to begin work. Limited to no front-end development opportunities.
Quals & certs: Must-haves to be considered for this position:
- Must be a skilled developer in a modern object-oriented language;
- Automated deployment experience (Ansible experience a plus);
- Experience with ingestion processing technologies;
- Some experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- A willingness to learn and work in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to present work to stakeholders and teammates, in varying degrees of technical detail;
- A willingness to share and learn in a peer/paired programming environment, inclusive of mob programming and Agile-based project management and mentoring techniques; and
- Possess an interest in data science and data engineering, as well as related analytic technologies, inclusive of Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques and Machine Learning (ML) techniques
- Experience with Axon;
- Experience with Apache Atlas;
- Experience with Nifi;
- Experience with Kylo;
- Experience with Trifecta;
- Experience with Jira.
General personal traits we know will connect well with the team:
- An ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly;
- Can learn technology on the fly;
- Enjoys working in an Agile team environment;
- Technology and methodology agnostic, but knows when to apply the right tool to the requirement;
Company website: https://www.ata-llc.com/