Clojure-Asia June 2022 Online Meetup

Hello my fellow Clojurians! :slight_smile: We will be having another Clojure-Asia Online Meetup for the month of June! Slightly less than a week from now!

We will be having a talk by @zackteo (myself) titled “Introducing core.logic with Sudoku” .

Briefly:
Zack plans to present the basics of logic programming and introduce Clojure’s logic programming library - core.logic library with the example of Sudoku.

The talk will be followed by QnA/discussion. Hope to see you there! :smiley:

Meeting Details:
Date: 18th June 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 1330-1500 SGT (0530-0700 UTC)
Location: Jitsi (Easy to setup open source video conferencing) (will email the link in time)

Contact Info:
Email: clojure.asia@gmail.com
Slack/Telegram: @zackteo

Please fill up the form here:

Also:
Do join us on the #clojure-asia channel in the Clojurian Slack: Slack

Here’s the google calendar link for planned Clojure-Asia Meetups in 2022 (every 3rd Saturday of the month): Google Kalender – Anmelden, um auf Ihre Terminübersicht zuzugreifen und sie zu bearbeiten

3 Likes

Hello!! :slight_smile:

This is a photo from last month’s meetup!

Zachary Teo (myself) gave a talk: “Core.logic with Sudoku” a small introduction to core.logic and used to model and solve Sudoku.

The link to the talk is: Core.logic with Sudoku - Zachary Teo - YouTube

For our sessions, we have a monthly flash talk (10 to 15 min). This not only give us ample time for introductions/quick catch-ups before the talk and discussions after the talk, but is also more approachable for members who would like to volunteer their time to give a talk :smiley: (Do reach out to me if you are interested in giving a talk!)

For those who were interested in joining but were unable to, we will be having these meetups once a month so hope to see you for upcoming sessions!

Do join us on the #clojure-asia channel on the Clojurian Slack, follow https://twitter.com/ClojureAsia and refer to the Clojure-Asia Online Meetup Schedule for 2022 - Google Calendar for the dates we have planned for future sessions (usually every 3rd Saturday of the month)

Zachary (zackteo)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.