Clojure-SG (Singapore) Online Meetup

Hi Everyone! It has a long while since those of us in Singapore had a Clojure-SG meetup, so I thought it would be great to have an online one amidst this period!

Am planning to not have any talk, just have a chill session to get to know and check in with one another :slight_smile:

(Other Clojurians are free and welcome to join too :smiley: Though of course we haven’t had a meetup in over a year so it would be ideal to have more people that are based in (/are frequently in) Singapore!)

Meeting Details:
Date: 20th November 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 1500-1600 SGT (0700-0800 UTC)

Please fill up the form:

1 Like

Hello!

Just some updates about the meetup :slight_smile: we had a humble but admirable turn out of 5 people. And it was quite a diverse turn out with Clojurians from India, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.

Because of this and there being a pre-exising Singapore Clojure Meetup group, I have decided to pitch future meet ups as Clojure Asia :slight_smile: I have also created a #clojure-asia channel on the Clojurian Slack. Do feel free to join :slight_smile:

For those who were interested in joining but were unable to for the recent session, we are planning to organise these meetups once a month :slight_smile: so hope to see you for upcoming sessions!

Zachary (zackteo)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.