Would there be an interest in a group reading of Elements of Clojure? The first full draft just came out!
Participants all read 1 chapter a week. Post questions on ClojureVerse and have a live remote meeting at the end where we review and discuss.
here are some option questions.
- How to send updates about meetings
- The frequency of meetings (weekly, monthly, etc…)
- How to split up the content (pages, chapter, etc…)
- The format of meetings (slack, discord, google hangouts…)
- What should be part of the meeting. Should there be a limit to the group size (which implies we have multiple groups)
- How to post questions and organize information (on ClojureVerse, SO, etc…)
- Experienced Clojure devs that could participate and help (Maybe Zach, Eric Normand, etc…)
- When to have real time meeting (this might also force different groups)