Web4th: starter kit for "temporal web" applications

i posted a while back about this idea of a “Temporal Web” : Introducing the Temporal Web

i’ve worked on a starter kit to make it hopefully more straightforward for people to give it a try :point_right::point_right: GitHub - teawaterwire/web4th :point_left::point_left:

if some of you are willing to go through the README and let me know what can be improved, that would be great!

1 Like

Just installed and ran it. No issues other than deprecated libraries.
Signed in and it gave me some options, one of which was to add an android: I turned my droid’s camera on the code blob and clicked connect - which I think it did. Then I saw some text which I’ll paste in below. Beyond that, not yet sure what to make of it, but, on the surface, it appears to have some interesting capabilities.
Thanks!
Jack

9/18/2022, 2:04:51 PM
Welcome to a web4ᵗʰ app!
You can say Hello, start a game of Ping or create a Todo list

Need help jpark? Just start a chat with support
9/18/2022, 2:05:32 PM
hello
Enter text or select action below (NOTE: there was a text box below this line)
PingNew TodoHello
Start chat with support
jpark • Sign out

Note: forgot to mention, this was online, not desktop: did not see the control buttons illustrated in the ReadMe. Hah! I can edit this. Rebooted it and now I see the full image as illustrated. I suspect that first exercise might be related to “onboarding”.

Meanwhile, I clicked Start Chat with Support. That bar turned pink.
Fiddling with ToDo is not obvious.
Time for more deep exploration.

1 Like

thanks for giving it a go!
ok so the todo example is not obvious how it can be used to save its state over time – will try to make it more obvious :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.